Word for the Day:
уже = already. “oo-ZHEh”
We have several pages on learning Russian, from a word for the day to learning the alphabet and more. So let’s get started! Here are some Mendeleyev Journal resources to learn Russian:
– Words and Phrases can be found here.
– We make it easy to learn the Russian Cyrillic alphabet on this page.
– The list of resources to learn Russian can be overwhelming, but we make it simple at this page.
– The numbers are important if you travel to a Russian speaking country and we make numbers easy here.
– Reading signs is great practice when learning Russian. We have your signs here.
– A beginner’s look at Russian grammar can be found here.
– What is in a name? Check out our award-winning work on Russian names here.
– Russian is a very musical language and a great way to learn correct pronunciation is by listening and learning with Russian music.