Leave it to creative Russian youth to create a calendar on Syria that is both sexy and funny. It seems that a group of Moscow State University journalism students have teamed up with a Russian Night Club and the club’s so-called “Golden Girls” dancers to publish a sexy 2014 calendar to celebrate President Putin’s efforts for peace in Syria.
Owner of the Elite Men’s Club, Sergei Lee, told PR Newswire that a limited number of the calendars would be published in the Russian language for patrons of his club, one of which would be sent to Vladimir Putin and another special copy in English would be delivered to the US embassy in Moscow with a request that it be forwarded to Barack Obama.
Each month features an anti-war slogan like:
- “Look for chemistry in relationships but not in Syria”
- “Shoot with the eyes but not with cartridges”
- “Obama – you don’t listen to Michelle? Then listen to me!”
- “Blow up the dance poles but not the houses”
- “The world is still in peace, thanks Putin for this” etc.
Mr. Lee said that the calendar was dedicated to Vladimir Putin “because he continues to defend peace and due to his efforts the war hasn’t started yet.”
We should point out that the Russian government has nothing to do with the creation of this calendar.